What an exhilarating read with a devastatingly creative cliffhanger!
On to the next 😍
Loved this one even more than the last. It's a drag that the new book doesn't come out until next year.
😍❤️ Love this book and cannot wait for the next. It took me a bit, but I figured out the riddle before the second trial. I had the same hatred for Rhysand until he broke down in Feyre's cell, and adored Tamlin as well as Lucien.
1. The Bookish Box chats group on Facebook.
2. Goodreads, Litsy, and my physical collection.
3. Hard cover
6. The Hunger Games Trilogy
7. Three Dark Crowns
8. Personally, don't recall. Through posts, ACOTAR.
9. Fantasy- Trueblood or Harry Potter, Romance- Big Sky Pie Series, Horror/Mystery- Ruth Galloway Series or Dublin Murder Squad Series
10. Nothing, not creative enough to come up with one let alone write lol.
At first it dragged and I couldn't quite follow it, but it picked up, and I love it. I knew what Pietyr had in mind with Katherine and pushing her in, but I didn't see coming was Arsinoe figuring out she was a poisoner or that Katherine surviving.
On to my next adventure!
Was pleasantly surprised how well I was able to read it. ITT was my first in the format and I thought it might be less enjoyable.
Finally getting back into the groove of reading after giving birth to my second child, great place to start 😉😋