1. Friends came to stay on the weekend & all our adult children joined us for dinner on Saturday.
3. Raptors, Australia & St Louis Blues (Melbourne Rebels were so bad on Friday I am not mentioning them)
4. So many! Set texts because I hated them (eg Lord of the Flies, A Patch of Blue), private reading because I was discovering some wonderful writers (eg the Brontes, F Scott Fitzgerald, Margaret Drabble)
5. @Blh87 @seajune
1. Since it's swapping places I'll say Vicky Bliss because I think my husband would enjoy having her in my place as much as I'd enjoy being in hers (although I'd rather actually be her)
2. All About Eve and Bull Durham
3. My family, great travel experiences, great theatre I've seen, the ACT Brumbies in 1996
4. I tag @nickyblue and @conny
Thanks for the tag @Andrew65
This is my favourite book that fits the prompt and one of my favourites in any genre. It's also the book I read whenever I need cheering up. It's adventurous, romantic and funny. What more could anyone ask for? I had to get a new paperback because the original one had been read so many times it is literally falling apart. The hardback is signed😍😍😍
I love Elizabeth Peters, I think I have enjoyed every one of her books, but this is my absolute favourite. I read it whenever I need cheering up.