I finished reading Allegiant last night and this book shattered me into a million pieces! The ending was very heartbreaking!! 💔💔💔 Besides that I absolutely adored The Divergent Trilogy it was truly amazing and such a fun trilogy to read! Allegiant was definitely my least favorite book in the trilogy though! And my favorite one was definitely Divergent! I hope I y‘all have a beautiful rest of your day!
4✨ The political aspects of books always cause me to be uninterested in the story. They have several factions, but is there a right or wrong? This is what our main characters are trying to find out. I was shocked with events in the end, but the ending message I felt was a good one.
These past 2 days I‘ve been meditating a lot on the last 11 months and all the heartache and difficulties me and my family have experienced, along with countless others out there. I only hope as we push forward to 2021, that it be a year of healing and that we get to mend all that got broken in the chaos of 2020. It‘s been so hard, but we will mend. ❤️
Not my favorite in the series but overall, not the worst ending. It is post apocalyptical, there was always a good chance that it wasn‘t going to come out roses. I‘m glad I listened to it on audio though, switching back and forth between Tris and Tobias would have been a lot more confusing/harder to keep track of in print.
I love the whole trilogy. I first read it 5 years ago when I was 15, but then read a spoiler by accident on the ending and refused to continue Allegiant. yesterday I finished the whole trilogy for the first time and I have so many different feelings omg. I loved the book as a whole, but I‘m pissed at the ending. She literally prevented the ending and made it happen anyways. I do love how it ended through Four though, I think it helped me accept it
*deep breath in*
B O I
I mean, I enjoyed this book, but it was pretty slow-paced, and not really my style. I did like it though, not as a trilogy conclusion for DIvergent, but maybe as like the third book of a longer-running series, if you know what I mean. I was so sad that Ronnie “killed off“ Uriah, Tris, and Tori...but YEET I have to LIVE WITH IT---
It was a great book, but definitely not the best book in the series. How dare you kill Tris BTW, VR She was my second fave character. My first was Uriah. OH WAIT YOU KILLED HIM TOOO
"I don't know how long it takes for me to realize that isn't going to happen, that she is gone. But when I do feel all all the strength go out of me, and I fall to my knees beside the table and I think I cry, then, or at least I want to, and everything inside me screams for just one more kiss, one more word, one more glance, one more.
I will forever be Dauntless but I am also everything else, which in the end makes me Divergent!
There was no surprises I kinda new the end was different from the film.
Over all I enjoyed the trilogy very much it keeps me engaged and wanting to know more at the turn of every page.
Eric will forever hold a place in my heart ♥️
#readingmyownbooks #reading #divergentseries #trilogys 📚
The first book was by far my favorite. I am not opposed to realistic endings, and the characters stayed true to themselves and she looked after the emotional health of them, but it wasn‘t a favorite. I also got confused several times because this one bounced between narrators and I didn‘t always read the name at the top.
1) Looks like I'm not alone.
2) Depends on if I've been to the store recently.
3) My school's Priest asked me to come up on the alter to show me the correct way to make the sign of the cross. I still do it backwards. It's a mirror image from being taught. I go right first.
4) Freshly washed hair. Shampoo not specific.
5) Purple Raven.
1. @thevictoriousone You know this to be true. I may have actually thrown the book. 🤔
2. Pack a lunch every day
3. We were at a party at the Chancellor of LSU‘s house and were talking about the school I worked at (I was much younger). I was asked if I took the interstate to work and I said no, I take 110 (which is an interstate). Duh!
4. Coffee, possibly
5. Gray Legendary
1. I could go on and on about this one, but I won‘t. The more time passes the more I hate it.
2. Pack my lunch, I get 22 min to eat lunch so there‘s no chance to leave.
3. There are so many to chose from, I‘m socially awkward so that tends to create lots of opportunities for embarrassing moments.
5. Pink Legendary