Home Feed
Home
Search
Search
Add Review, Blurb, Quote
Add
Activity
Activity
Profile
Profile
The Year of Saying Yes
The Year of Saying Yes: The laugh-out-loud, feel-good bestseller! | Hannah Doyle
2 posts | 2 read | 1 to read
'Hannah's writing makes me laugh and laugh and LAUGH... I am officially a fan girl' Lucy Vine Welcome to Izzy's rollercoaster year of saying yes. Get ready for non-stop hilarity, unadulterated entertainment and the journey of a lifetime. The Year of Saying Yes was originally published as a four-part serial. This is the complete story! For fans of Anna Bell and Zoe May... Dear Readers, I hold my hands up: I'm stuck in a rut. For three years and counting I've been hopelessly in love with the same guy - and the closest we've ever got is a drunken arse grab (NB: this doesn't count). My favourite hobby is googling cats for spinsters and I'm sick of my shoestring salary that barely pays for my shoebox flat. I need a head-to-toe life makeover. Enter my 'Year of Saying Yes', which is where you come in. To help me sort out my sorry life, I need you to #DareIzzy. For the next 12 months I'll be saying 'yes' to your challenges, no matter how wild, adventurous or plain nuts they are. 'No' is not an option! Here goes... Wish me luck! I'm going to need it. Love, Izzy x Readers love THE YEAR OF SAYING YES: 'Prepare yourself readers, you will be in hysterics in laughter until your belly hurts. I FREAKING LOVED THIS... I feel like I have reunited with my old love. *happily sighs*' A Crave For Books Blog 'Move over Bridget Jones there's a new girl in town!' Goodreads reviewer 'A hilarious read' Bella magazine 'The most excellent and humorous book I have read in a very long time' Dreaming With Open Eyes 'I loved loved this book, it was fun, hilarious and witty' Escapades of a Bookworm 'SO good ... full of laugh-out-loud moments' On My Bookshelf 'A bundle of laughs' The Book Magnet '4% in, I was already laughing out loud and snorting ... the other 96% just kept getting better' The Writing Garnet 'A fabulous and fun read' By The Letter Book Reviews 'A hilarious, light hearted read' BrizzleLass Books 'A breath of fresh air, that made me laugh and smile the whole way through... I will be telling anyone who will listen to me, just how great this story really is' Kelly's Book Corner 'Hannah Doyle's witty writing had me hook, line and sinker' Shaz's Book Blog 'I highly encourage everyone to pick up this story' Alba In Bookland 'Ultimate beach read' Reveal magazine 'This is a laugh out loud level of funny ... an all around fun book to read ' Rachel's Random Reads Blog 'Prepare yourself readers you will be in hysterics in laughter until your belly hurts' A Crave For Books Blog
Amazon Indiebound Barnes and Noble WorldCat Goodreads LibraryThing
Pick icon
100%
blurb
kezzlou85
post image

Thanks for the tag @Cosmos_Moon and @Eggs
I live in the UK so no elections this year but I did vote in the last one. It was an awful to see the hate supporters of each party got though. Stopped a lot from voting but its important to have a say.
I'm thankful that my eldest is feeling better and wasn't showing any covid signs with her cold.
#ThankfulThursday
I tag anyone who wants to play along.

Cosmos_Moon Hate in politics has gotten a bit out of control in so many places. It is sad. Glad your daughter is feeling better 🥰 2y
kezzlou85 @Cosmos_Moon it really has. Here it got to the point where you couldn't say who you wanted to vote for as you'd get abuse. Thanks she's had a tough start to the school year but she's still going. 2y
Eggs You‘re welcome 😊 2y
31 likes3 comments
review
kezzlou85
post image
Pickpick

Oh this was such a good read. Izzy is instantly relatable. The story covers a year in her life and the various dare Izzy challenges which were so good. The ending is utterly perfect and I'm so glad she made that choice. The saga with George was predictable but I loved seeing how Izzy got through it. This is well written, funny and touching. It resonates at this time of year and it's a brilliant read. Would highly recommend.

Crazeedi Thanks for the recommendation, sounds good 3y
44 likes1 stack add1 comment