This is an idea I got from Instagram, purchased a cart for TBR and overflow. These books were previously in boxes, now they look so preeeetty! 🙂📚
3.5 stars. Enjoyable, but the heroine annoyed me. She completely misunderstood the hero when she first met him, when it‘s obvious to everyone he‘s a decent guy, and she does some dumb things that make made me cringe. Otherwise, a cute, humorous read with a fabulous cast of supporting characters. The Book Loft in Columbus is featured, which gets a big thumbs up from me. Love that store!
#romcom #contemporaryromance #columbusohio
1) I do, and don‘t keep a journal. I‘ve been thinking of writing again, so maybe a dream journal might give me ideas. 🤔
2) A dragon, and I‘d name him Fitz.
3) Elizabeth Bennet from Pride & Prejudice
4) Currently the lands in The Priory of the Orange Tree.
Haul from E Shaver in Savannah, GA.
E Shaver Bookseller in Savannah, GA, a wonderful little shop with resident cats! 🐱♥️
When I first saw the format this book was written in, I wasn‘t sure if I‘d get into it, but it pulled me in right away. The Fleetwood Mac/seventies bands influence is obvious, but these characters stand on their own. And get under your skin. The ending was too open ended for my taste, but all in all a great story with lots of ups, downs, and emotional moments. A keeper.
1) Nearest library is half an hour away, and I borrow mostly ebooks, so I only go a few times a year. 😕
4) No, the beauty of borrowing electronically is that your books automatically return on the due date. Plus, you get notifications when the loan is about to end. No stress no fuss!
6) The Priory of the Orange Tree...which I ended up buying. 😆
I usually don‘t jump all over a book by an author unknown to me, but I‘ve been keeping my eye on this one for several months and took the plunge. I‘ve been looking for a big, epic fantasy, and this beauty is right up my alley. Fingers crossed that I like it!
#fantasy #bookmail #bookhaul
1) Historical romance, especially Lisa Kleypas!
2) Going to an annual ice festival tomorrow. Been there before and the sculptures are beautiful.
3) What‘s not to love about a badass female physician in Victorian London who fights off assailants with a cane?
4) None that I can think of off hand, but I‘m sure I‘ve got some! 😂
Hi everyone, let‘s get together! I follow back on GR and IG and will try on Pinterest, though I‘m not on there frequently.