Home Feed
Home
Search
Search
Add Review, Blurb, Quote
Add
Activity
Activity
Profile
Profile
#vforvendetta
blurb
Eos462
V for Vendetta | Alan Moore
post image

#RRSciFiMonth Day 5 - Gunpowder, treason and plot. Oh no, now I'm rereading it....

#vforvendetta #alanmoore #favs

review
TheLibraryMonster
V for Vendetta | Stephen Moore
post image
Pickpick

Just finished the audiobook ! 90% of it was exactly like the movie, and I liked that ! It's sort of like watching the movie, but enjoying it for longer ! The other 10% was explanations that made things clear to me, things I never realized, thoughts that weren't in the movie. All in all, I enjoyed it immensely ! This story has always been one of my favorite dystopias. So much depth in it all, sl much meaning. #vforvendetta #bookreview

quote
paradise_found92
V for Vendetta | Alan Moore
post image

"They've forgotten the drama of it all, you see. They abandoned their scripts when the world withered in the glare of the nuclear footlights. I'm going to remind them. About the melodrama. About the tupenny rush and the penny dreadful. You see, Evey, all the world's a stage, and everything else... Is vaudeville."
#graphicnovels #vforvendetta #quotes #alanmoore

blurb
Kimberlone
Watchmen | Alan Moore, Dave Gibbons
post image

Almost forgot to post for #Day10!

Not only is #Watchmen considered Moore's masterpiece but, it's also the height of the #graphicnovel genre. Gibbon's artwork is as beautiful as Moore's prose. I don't read a lot of comics or graphic novels, but I usually re-read Watchmen every year. I get a little something different out of it each time; I feel like this book is even more relevant than ever right now. #riotgrams #comics #VforVendetta

Crystalblu The doomsday clock! 3y
5 likes2 stack adds1 comment
blurb
paradise_found92
V for Vendetta | Alan Moore
post image
celtichik :o 3y
5 likes1 comment