1. Pumpkin 🎃
2. Horror book 🔪
3. Hayride - I like scary movies and scary books, but I HATE for people to scare me IRL so fake haunted houses creep me out. 🌾 That said, I might not be opposed to checking out a real haunted house, though for sure not alone and maybe in daylight.😝
4. Hot cocoa with lots of marshmallows ☕️
5. I've always wanted to go to a corn maze. 🌽
6. Bonfire 🔥
7. No football... blah 🚫🏈
Found another one!!
This one has a nice idea, #Falltimefavorites 🍂🍁
🍁I'll probably sound like a teenage dumb blonde but, PUMPKIN SPICE LATTE
🍁Pumpkin, off course
🍁Horror Book 😂 (I grew up reading Goosebumps and Shivers)
🍁Classic Haunted House
🍁Pumpkin Patch! 🎃
5. Pumpkin patch. While I hate pumpkin, I love making homemade seeds.
6. Tailgating although I've never done it.
7. NO FOOTBALL!!! #gododgers