⭐⭐⭐⭐ for this story of a woman hitting bottom during a madcap mid-life crisis. It's funny, and a bit cringey. I especially liked the final section.
1. I hate having to pick just one! Gummies, dark chocolate, Chicago style popcorn, salted caramel, donuts...
2. I love watches. I own too many.
3. Buffy, Bob‘s Burgers, Rick & Morty, Veronica Mars, Parks & Rec
4. Pinocchio, Wall-E, Dazed & Confused
6. Cafe du Monde coffee
7. Beach, BBQ, baseball
1. An emotional connection, character development, beautiful storytelling and prose.
2. Shot glasses from travels and Funko Pops
3. Hmm, probably Betty Crocker. Has a lot of classics.
4. Right now Rupi Kaur but I also love Langston Hughes and Emily Dickinson.